Ferran Gil-Vernet M-G, onwards THE COMPANY, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: THE COMPANY
- Its commercial name is: Dr. Ferran Gil-Vernet M-G
- Its CIF is: 46127392H
- Its registered office is: Avgda. Grècia 68 17258 L’Estartit (Torroella de Montgrí)
This legal notice regulates the use and use of the current website, owned by THE COMPANY.
Navigation through the website of THE COMPANY attributes the condition of USER and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notification by THE COMPANY, in which case they will be published and notified as soon as possible.
Therefore it is advisable to carefully read the content if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user also obliges to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will respond to THE COMPANY or third parties, of any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and THE COMPANY may refuse or withdraw access and use at any time.
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
All notifications and communications between users and THE COMPANY will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are carried out using any of the means mentioned above.
3. Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are free and open access. However, THE COMPANY may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data provided to THE COMPANY and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make an adequate use of the contents and services of THE COMPANY and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apology of terrorism content or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE COMPANY or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE COMPANY provides its services.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE COMPANY or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE COMPANY or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work and the property belongs to THE COMPANY, without being understood to be transferred to the user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and, if needed, make private copies but not transfer them to third parties, nor installed to servers connected to networks, nor subject to no type of exploitation.
Likewise, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE COMPANY, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE COMPANY and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE COMPANY of its contents or services.
THE COMPANY is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions performed based on them.
3.1 Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility in access and use
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE COMPANY excludes, to the extent permitted by the law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, to the that has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, THE COMPANY is not responsible for the actions of third parties that infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Likewise, THE COMPANY declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of external links that may appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. THE COMPANY does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the functioning or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result. THE COMPANY is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
3.2 Procedure in the case of carrying out activities of an illegal nature
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to THE COMPANY duly identifying and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
4. Applicable legislation
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.